Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 09:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Experienced users do make mistakes, and may well have disabled the nag
pop-up which saves the novice users. But still this is a *much* better
failure mode than accidentally sending stuff to the list which should
have been public.

[missing a "not" in there I think]

I thought we were past that.

So did I, but we are *still* seeing proposals which would replace the
existing private "Reply" button with a new "Reply" button that sometimes
replies to the list.

(At least, if that *wasn't* where the 'DWYTIM Reply' button was intended
to go, I don't see what the point is).

--
dwmw2