Re: [Evolution] Evo Seg Fault on Meeting Request

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 15:15 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Does Google support use CALDAV or something else?  I have no idea.  If
it uses CALDAV setting the CALDAV_DEBUG variable might expose something.
I'm 90% certain it's CALDAV however...

Run "CALDAV_DEBUG=1 evolution"
Shows:
plecavalier plc:~$ CALDAV_DEBUG=1 evolution

(evolution:4250): evolution-network-manager-WARNING **: The name org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files
Segmentation fault
plecavalier plc:~$

...no more info than previously ran with just $evolution

I'm not even certain Evo gets to the point where it talks to Google. The crash is just about instant. I click, it closes.

Phil