Re: [Evolution] How to Starti evolution again and save old files and settings?

El mar, 26-01-2010 a las 17:33 +0100, Peter Lewerenz escribió:
Hello everyone !

My computer crashed ...when I put in on again the evolution assistance wants to set up everything new...I am afraid to loose my old settings and files....what to do ?

P. L.

Do you back up your home folder?  If yes you can copy and paste your Evolution folder (here is your configuration, mails, etc.) into your new user's folder.  And that's all.  If you didn't backup... sorry you will have to do all the work again. :-(

Regards
Sylvia