Re: [Evolution] Evolution-Mail - delete or move without trigger mail.

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 18:01 +0100, pippo ubriaco wrote:
A evolution mail user interface NOT HAVE a function/method that move
or delete a mail without activate/execute a softwere or download
images inside.

        Hi,
this is not true. You can do two things for that:
a) disable preview pane, Ctrl+M (somewhere in View menu), and read the
content only when double clicking particular mail.
b) Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->tab "HTML Messages", choose
"Never load images from the Internet", and when you want to see images
in particular mail, then hit Ctrl+I (View->Load Images).

Evolution doesn't run any active content in the HTML mail these days,
even if present. It only renders HTML content. This may or may not
change when the rendering engine will be WebKit. I'm not having enough
information to tell you now.
        Bye,
        Milan