[Evolution] Translating Email within Evo'?

Hi All

I am in contact with different folk in countries that do not write in English, So I get email in another language, copy it, then open a session in Firefox with an add on translation pack so I can read what they have actually said and paste etc.

Is there a translation/conversion that Evo' can work with, within itself?
eg Highlight the text then right click a mini menu and select translate, a mini screen might pop up and the translation is then activated?

Your thoughts...?

Chris