Re: [Evolution] evolution set up

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:45 AM, Philip Marks <marxph hotmail co uk> wrote:
Sirs, I have evolution preloaded on my Toshiba NB100 but have no idea how
to set it up nor how to use it or why. I already use hotmail but want
something that configures with the other ubuntu files I have. Please dont
just suggest the evolution Start upn notes because they mean nothing to na
non techy like me. I dont what a server is or anythingelse it mentions
.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Yours sincerely lostÂÂÂ Philip Marks

your post may suggest that you probably don't need evolution. If you
are know what is MS outlook, evolution of linux (other OS) equivalent