[Evolution] Adding recurring holiday to calendar (First Monday of Every September)

Is it possible to add a recurring holiday, that occurs on the first
Monday of September in Evolution Calendar v. 2.30.2?

I tried adding yearly, however only was given three options for
duration. I then added monthly, specifying the first Monday of every
month, but cannot add exceptions for every other month, I must click
each exception indiviually (better off just punching in them
manually).

A quick search of gnome-bugzilla does not turn up any bugs or feature
requests like this, so I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong.

As a workaround, perhaps I could add holidays using something like
gmail calendar then import into Evolution once setup?

best,
AM