Re: [Evolution] Emplying trash folder

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 12:16 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 11:00 -0400, Jonathan Jacobs wrote:
I found out that her Inbox is 17mb in size.  So what kind of surgery does the computer need?

17MB is entirely reasonable so that doesn't look like the problem. Next
question: what are the file permissions on the folder (should be 600),
and on the /tmp directory (should be 1777)?

        Hi,
just to clarify, as far as I can tell the mbox camel provider doesn't
operate with /tmp, it makes the copy where the original mbox file is
located, just with an added .tmp extension, and when everything went OK,
it'll drop the old file and rename the .tmp file to the original (I just
briefly read the code).

"Error while expunging folder"
You can click on the icon on the left of this message in the status bar,
which will show you more detailed error message. I would bet you face
Akhil's FAQ link, try steps described there.
        Bye,
        Milan