Re: [Evolution] Left (edit: RIGHT) margin annoyance with external content

On Sun, 2010-04-04 at 10:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

None of my messages have a left margin, so I don't understand where
this
is coming from. Are you using templates?

I'm not sure what you mean by "redact" (the usual meaning of "edit
out"
doesn't seem to make sense here). However, you might be able to get
the
effect you want by using the "Preformatted" entry under the format
drop-down menu in the composer.

        hi,
so, the process of writing a message is called "editing out" (and not
"redact" from the verb "to redact" as "to write"). My translation was
incorrect.

My second error was mixing up the terms left/right. And my problem has
definitively something to do with the format menu has you suggested.

Let me reformulate my question: when I write a simple text message,
there is a *right* margin. see: http://preview.tinyurl.com/yzt2t8g

When I "edit out" some some paragraphs, or when I past text from other
applications (e.g. a simple text editor), the *right* margin does not
always apply uniformly.

Can you explain me some definitions in the format menu:
- Normal paragraph (the way I understand it is like "Text Wrap" in
Gedit)
- Preformatted paragraph (the way I understand it is like "No wrap" in
Gedit)
- Wrap Lines (Ctl+K) (the way I understand it is "remove all the <p> or

The workaround I use so far to correct uneven pragraphs is to select
them, Ctrl+K, apply preformatted style and finally re-apply normal
style.

Is there a way to see the message <tags> or to modify the right margin?
Also how do you insert non-breakng space <&nbsp> in a simple text
message, e.g. when you write a phone number 010 (90) 0000 0000
        thanks,
        nomnex