Re: [Evolution] Colour Labels keep losing their colours ??

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 18:18 -0400, William Case wrote:
For quite some time now, messages that I have labelled with different
colours (i.e personal, important etc.) seem to all lose their colours at
the same time but at random times. I can't pinpoint a cause .  It is
easy enough to put a filter on them and re-label. But just now, while
not even at the computer, I once again lost all my labelling.

        Hi,
what account type is this happening for you? For example IMAP accounts
store label information on the server, but local accounts, like all
folders under "On This Computer", store the label information in a
summary, thus on its corruption and rebuild all this information is
lost. Might be your case too, though I thought the autorebuild of
summary is not implemented yet.
        Bye,
        Milan