[Evolution] Expression syntax for advanced contact search

I'd like to find all of my contacts with certain "home country" and / or "business country" values.

The only way to do this seems to be to use the Advanced Search feature which supports a user entered expression (not all data fields are exposed through the table or card views, is there a way around this?).

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any documentation which lists field names... any ideas? A sample example would be great too!

My current alternative is to export the data to OpenOffice but that makes data updating rather cumbersome.

- Sean Carlos

Blog: www.antezeta.it/blog
      www.antezeta.com/blog