Re: [Evolution] SMTP and VFOLDERS (Two Separate Issues)

Patrick,
Yep - these are the duplicates that I mentioned yesterday (I had two problems SMTP issue and VFolders - the SMTP issue came first so I tried to raiose that and the mails didn't go, then later after closing Evo and restarting it I got the duplicated VFolders - all in all a bad day). They just seem to have been delayed - I tried a few different email accounts as I first thought it was down to the SMTP connection I was using. Apologies for the hassle.

Apologies for the hassle.On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 09:19 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 21:15 +0100, Steve Tucknott wrote:
> Secondly, all the VFOLDERS that I have have suddenly been duplicated
> on the screen.

Didn't you ask that exact same question yesterday, and didn't I attempt
to answer it, and didn't you reply to the answer? If not, why are you
asking it again without so much as an acknowledgment ("I tried this but
it didn't work, here's some more information ...")?

poc