Re: [Evolution] Underlining and bold

On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 04:43 -0500, Allen Meyers wrote:
Would someone be so kind as to either explain or point me to the
resource that un-grays that underline and bold access

        Hi,
I assume you are talking about a composer. Those font formatting
functions are available only for HTML mails, not for plain text mails.
Try Format->HTML to have this turned on for actually editing message, or
set your preference in Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences, the
first check "Format messages in HTML".

Just note that not all users like HTML messages, neither, for example,
some people on this list. (I, personally, prefer plain text mails too.)
        Bye,
        Milan