Re: [Evolution] New makefile for building Evolution from GIT

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 16:35 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Evo 2.28 from debian packages doesn't work for remote calendars
either, so it's probably not due to your makefile.

        Hi,
I hope Paul was talking about MAPI calendars only, not about all remote
calendars. Both need an investigation for sure, as for me the MAPI
calendar seems to fetch and show some items and I can create an item
there as well. And I see them in OWA too.
        Bye,
        Milan