Re: [Evolution] One folder suddenly messed up

Am Dienstag, den 17.11.2009, 10:21 -0500 schrieb Carpet Nailz:
On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 18:55 +0100, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Am Montag, den 16.11.2009, 12:30 -0500 schrieb Carpet Nailz:
One of my folders has somehow gotten messed up. About a month's worth of

Do I read the info on the evolution backup correctly to indicate that
one can only restore the entire evolution files and not just selectively
restore one folder that may have gotten messed up?

If you only have problems with one or a few folders, I'd try to just
reimport the mail from the backup into a new folder and be happy,
instead of fiddling around with the backup as a whole.

--
thomas