[Evolution] disabling drag and drop folder move

Hello,

I am very happy evolution user, but sometimes I made a very wrong
thing - I move folders in pane. I hold little to long mouse key and
bang - folder with 20k messages is moved in another part of tree.

Everything would be good - I am using IMAP. This move operation
without any confirmation is send to imap and there are lot of side
effects.

So my question is:

 * is it possible to disable drag & drop move operation? in gconf? in code?
 * is it considered as feature to at least always ask before folder
move operation?

Regards,
Luke