Re: [Evolution] Configuring keyboard shortcuts

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 15:12 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Note that shortcut editing currently only works for the message
composer
and appointment/task/memo editor windows.  The main window still
relies
on BonoboUI, which doesn't support shortcut editing.  But I'm working
on
that.  :)

Unfortunately, it seems you have answered my question.  I wanted to save
the shortcut keys for "next/previous unread message".  I use Evo for
work, and kmail or thunderbird for personal, and I'd like to configure
them to all use the same shortcuts.  "next/previous unread message" is
the shortcut I use the most often.  I am surprised I can't put it in the
toolbar, either.  Who needs to mouse click a button for "next message"
when you can just click the message in the list?  "Next unread", on the
other hand, may not be anywhere near the current message so a button and
shortcut key would be useful.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075