Re: [Evolution] my 1st impression & what's missing (addendum)

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 19:51 -0800, Scott Richards wrote:
As an automaticly generated reply such as:  Out of office, Holiday
notifications, and 'Thank you for your Interest, We'll get back to you
later' responses.

I should have added that the sensible way for Evo to handle this would
be to support the Sieve protocol for server-side filtering, at least on
IMAP. Sieve has been around for years but hasn't had much uptake. That
may be changing.

See
http://www.bsdunix.ch/serendipity/index.php?/archives/379-Correct-sieve-vacation-filtering.html for a
discussion.