[Evolution] Upgrade old folders

I have been using Evolution through several "fresh installs" over the
years. I have generally been backing up and restoring
my /home/dir/.evolution along with using gconftool to backup and restore
those settings, however....

Currently, I am running Evo 2.26.2. In exploring my home/dir/.evolution
directory, I noticed what appears to be "old directory structure" files
whose timestamps do not appear to have been updated in a couple of
years.

For example, there is a directory /home/dir/.evolution/local is dated
2004-06-12, while /home/dir/.evolution/mail/local is dated 2009-06-18.

I am thinking there are some directories that could be cleaned out under
there.  Is there any documentation of what dirs are currently being used
or not being used?

For example, /home/dir/.evolution/{config,meta,views} are all dated from
2003-2005....  There are other examples.

Thoughts? Documentation?

Thanks!

--Rob