Re: [Evolution] To those who know EVO - Disappearing Mail - Flash ! and its gone.

steven sprague, Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:56:35 -0400:
Seems like an old problem has come back without any changes ( updates,
etc.) to program - telling the truth. :-) When I click on mail to view
it in it's own window I get a flash of it on the screen and then
its....... gone.

Note: I DO NOT  have "Message Display" checked  - [ ] Mark messages as
read after [10.0] seconds.

Is this a message in regular folder or in vfolder?

MatÄj