Re: [Evolution] calendar icons

        Hi,

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 12:40 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
So one of the criteria for being a "meeting" is that an organizer is
set?

One part of code checks for organizer only, the second part for the
attendees only.

Unfortunately it's not just a cosmetic problem.  Everytime I try to edit
these personal appointments, Evo complains that it can't edit it because
there are no other attendees.  So it really does think it should be a
meeting.  I usually just go to the web interface to Zimbra to modify the
events.

Strange, I do not see this, I see the icon for a meeting (for events
created/modified in the web interface), but it still opens events as
appointments, not as meetings. I tried with actual master, though.

Please add a bug report to http://bugzilla.gnome.org and CC me there,
we can try to find out what's going wrong. If you can attach some sample
event which causes issue for you then it'll be great (use Save As in
the popup menu over the event in evolution calendar).
        Thanks,
        Milan