Re: [Evolution] Unread message mis-count in search folders

Hi Scott

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 23:53 -0800, Scott wrote:
 Retry:  for some reason this didn't post Wednesday

OK Guys, Here's a different perspective...

I thought I'd file post tonight and then a bug  as I have had mismatched
search folder message counts for about a month since upgrading to 2.4.2.

I had the same problem.  I upgraded yesterday to Evolution 2.24.3 which
contains a bug fix for this problem.  All vFolder counts now count
correctly.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.2