Re: [Evolution] emails copies to Trash automatically, when moved

Hi Thanks, issue resolved its clear to me know ;)

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] emails copies to Trash automatically, when moved
To: evolution-list gnome org
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 2:26 AM

On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 03:15 -0800, needee wrote:
> evolution-2.6.0-49.78
>
> whenever I move an email from one folder to another, a copy of that
> particular email also goes to the Trash folder
>
> e.g I have an email in the folder "Inbox" , right click on that
email > Move
> to folder... > and Select the "Customers" folder, its ..
DONE, that is that
> email moved from the "Inbox" to the "Customers" folder
but another copy of
> that email is in "Trash" too ... why ?
>
> Regards
> needee

Hi,
taken from
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2003-October/msg00535.html

... a move is a copy & delete. since the actions apply to the
source message, the mesg is being copied to another folder, then the
original is marked as deleted. ...

Hope that helps,
Milan