Re: [Evolution] yet another newb question

On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 10:26 -0500, Ben May wrote:
When I copy and paste cells from openoffice spreadsheet into evo, the
cells are converted into an image. Is there a way to have them put into
the email body as an HTML table rather than a static image? Thanks!

Sorry to jump into someone elses thread, but this reminds me of a
feature request.

I'd like a "paste as plain text" option for Evolution.

SHIFT-CTRL-V. I end up pasting into a text editor first and then recopy
& paste to remove Evolutions crazy formatting.

BTW, this helps somewhat with the above question but does not create a
table.

--
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca