[Evolution] Evolution - Google Apps Off Line mode

I have posted a few questions re the 'Offline' options for Google Contacts and Calenders.

Selecting 'Offline' does not seem to create a locally accessible copy of either the Contacts nor the Calendar. I work offline quite often so the feature would be very healpful

My appoligise if this is the incorrect forum for this - if it is the wrong place, could you please direct me to the correct forum

--
Regards

Kyle Amadio
International TV Shopping Systems