Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.24.5 && Exchange && Calendar/Invitation acceptance mail stays in Outbox

El día miércoles, agosto 12, 2009 a las 07:50:17 +0200, Milan Crha escribió:

is it exchange or MAPI you connect to your exchange server? With MAPI I
have an issue when the mail contains some UTF-8 character, with the OWA
exchange I never saw this.
      Bye,
      Milan

Hi Milan,

The connection is with OWA exchange. Since I've to use Evo
(before I could use just IMAP and SMTP with fetchmail/mutt/sendmail)
I have encountered that problem with the Calendar and I've just
not used any Accepts any more, because I was tired of having to
delete later the mail from the Outbox. Some day I gave it a try again
and was surprised that the mail went out. I even went to my
colleague to see and ask him if the mail really arrived as
'invitation accepted', and it arrived. I was surprised and tried
again other invitation from this moment, but they all got stuck
in Outbox. I will from now on try it again to get a case
where the mail goes through to see what could be the difference
between a positive and negative case. Thanks for your hint.

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
«...una sola vez, que es cuanto basta si se trata de verdades definitivas.»