Re: [Evolution] "MigrateEvolutionToNewComputer" did not work

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 00:35 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
So all the above I did, and Evolution is not opening on the new
computer. I should also state that Evolution was never used or opened
on the new computer prior to transferring over the above directories.
What went wrong, and what do I need to do to get Evo to open???

Run Evo from a command line and see what the messages say.

poc