From: Nirav Kumar <knirav novell com>
To: rulewater yahoo com
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:29:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Standard View of Week

Hi Steven,
Go to Edit->Preferences and select the "Calender and Tasks" on the left
panel.Click the General tab and you will observe the Work week.Work week
has a drop down Menu with "Week starts on".Here select the day which you
want the week to start on.My observation has been that it works OK for
all days of the week except Sunday.For Sunday, in the week view it shows
the week to start on Saturday.

Regards
Nirav