Re: [Evolution] Search Filters for Sent mail ??

Hi Thomas;

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 03:33 +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Bill,

Why don't you set up your filters to move mails "Mail
from my special Linux account billlinux ip com addressed to me
personally." to a real folder and if you reply to such a mail,
just move it from the Sent folder to this new Personal Mail folder.
Then set up search folders to scan this Personal Folder in addition to the others.

As I think about it, you are probably correct. I will set up a new
folder and play about to see if I can get it to work.

I am not trying to mock you or so, just trying to think in a straightforward way.

I did not take it as your mocking me.  I was mocking myself.  I really
did reread my original posting and realize how convoluted it was.

--
thomas