Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 00:55 -0400, AlpÃr JÃttner wrote:
can I reply to one of the recipients by right clicking on the
        corresponding address field? (No, in this case I must "reply
        all" then remove the other addressees, which is sometimes no
so
        easy.)

This is a kmail feature that I sorely miss in evo.  That and designating
folders as mailing list folders and everything that comes with that.

If only evo had the folder and mail management features of kmail or if
kmail handled exchange and html as well as evo... it would be like
getting two scoops of ice cream instead of having to choose between
chocolate and vanilla.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075