Re: [Evolution] keyring unlock?

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Kim <sunset1000 comcast net> wrote:
How do I unlock the default keyring? I am unable to recieve mail via
evolution for can't unlock the default key ring, which I never set up. This
email is being sent via thunderbird.

One thing you can do is not use the "remember my password" feature,
which sidesteps the keyring problem (I have that, too - can't unlock
it 'cause it doesn't exist, but <something> thinks it does...).  What
I've found is that entering the password the first time (for reads)
and once every so often for writing (depends on your setup) takes care
of that.

mhr