Re: [Evolution] Replies kept under op

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 12:32 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
Is it possible to keep the replies (sent out)
it the folders under the mail that is replied to?
Havn't found a setting as yet
evolution-2.22.3.1-1.fc9.i386

I do this by designating my inbox as my sent folder.  It is not ideal if
you have a bunch of good incoming filters for lists, etc., but I usually
only filter the noise, and sort the good stuff I am keeping after I read
it.

This solution works for me.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075