[Evolution] Evolution Update

Hey Team!

Last weekend I switched from my Kubuntu 8.04 Setup to the Mandriva 2008.1 Setup. I am using Evolution 2.22.0 and I have to say its works better then my latest all backports on Kubuntu.

I had one backend disconnect during the week. And I had one day with 2 freezes the other none or just one. Now I am also using compiz. This has one benefit, as compiz greys out the evo window if the app is frozen and the window color changes, when the app is working again. This also helps. It freezes throughout the day for 2-3 seconds approx 10-15 times (i did not count it).

All in all, it is a seriously better experience then in kubuntu.

If there are any similar views or concersn please let me know.

Axel

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.