Re: [Evolution] Syncing Palm Z22 to Evolution

On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 12:36 -0700, David Bowman wrote:
I have a Palm Z22 and would like to be able to sync it to Evolution.
When I follow the directions the palm is not found and the hot sync
times out. I am trying to get PDA Identification from the PDA when this
happens. The device is usb:, type is USB.

What am I doing wrong?

Is libusb installed? You need it to use the usb: device type.

Have you checked basic communication with the Palm with one of the sync
apps (Kpilot, Jpilot, pilot-link etc.)? For example a good way to check
is to install the pilot-link package and run "pilot-dlpsh -p usb:".

poc