Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-mapi-provider plugin disables itself

Here is the well-kept secret (I could not find the original list
messages I received):

export PATH=/opt/samba4:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/samba4/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/samba4/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This will have to be modified depending where your samba4 is located and
you need to do this (obviously) before you start evolution.

Rick,
Appreciate this! I can connect, and enumerate my folders now and only display *maybe* some small folders. But
it soon crashes Evolution. Obvioulsy authentication is fine so it must be some other issue.
I am almost there!

Thanks!
jlc