Re: [Evolution] E-mail Can't Be Deleted

Gosh, Patrick, I'm mortified by my own lack of grace. You and Ms Weltz both answered my question almost immediately after I asked. You spared me countless hours of trial and error (not to mention frustration). I beg pardon for being so inspecific with my thanks. Helpful people like you keep the internet working!

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 15:24 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Who are you thanking? I'm sure the thankee would like to be identified.

poc