[Evolution] cannot print with windows vista

Good day,

Running Evolution ver 2.22.1.1-1531 on Windows Vista 32 bits.
GTK+ 2.10.13 runtime environment.

All it's working fine, on SUSE i don't any problem, but our STAFF need work with Notebooks and Windows Vista, and I've a little problem, I can't print any e-mail, appear a Windows message:
evolution.exe  has stopped working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Close Program

Gtk environment manager have this error:

(evolution.exe:4784): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_button_get_relief: assertion 'GTK_IS_BUTTON (button)' failed.
Thanks for your time
Regards,
Juan L. Mera