[Evolution] Another question, this time about nntp accounts

I have Evolution running in the Ubuntu environment.  I need to subscribe
to newsgroups.  The server is news.att.yahoo.com.  After filling in all
the details, I then click on Subscriptions, I pick the ATT account, and
a box comes up that looks like its loading the newsgroups.  But it stops
after a minute or two, and nothing is displayed.  Is there something
else I should be doing to get the newsgroups in Evolution?  Thanks.
--

Jeffrey Needle