Re: [Evolution] (cyrus) shared folders still not supported?

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 07:15 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Cyrus public folders definitely work. We use a public folder hierarchy
on our Cyrus server as a bulletin board. I haven't tried shared
(non-public) folders but there's a good chance they also work as AFAIK
the only difference is in the ACLs.

ïSo how does evolution "see" the shared/public folders if they are not
under the user.foo namespace?

 You'd have to get the server admin
to set them up though as Evo has no interface for this.

I am the server admin.  Creating folders and hierarchies within Cyrus
IMAP is no problem.  It's how to create them so they are visible to
evolution users given this lack of multiple namespace issue.

b.