[Evolution] Switching from POP to IMAP?

I know this is a basic question, but hope someone will indulge it
anyway.

I currently use POP3 for email (with Evolution as my mail client), but I
just recently switch to a new email provider (BlueHost) that supports
IMAP.  So I would like to switch from POP to IMAP to make it easier to
check email from different locations and computers (something that's
awkward to do with POP).

So my question is how exactly do I make this switch? Is it just a matter
of setting up the corresponding IMAP accounts in Evo, and the mail
server will take care of the rest, or is there more involved?

Also, I currently have a fairly extensive directory structure in Evo
where I keep all the old email I want to save.  Will this structure (and
old email) get uploaded to the mail server as well when I make the
change?

Thanks for any help with this. I appreciate it.

-Pat