Re: [Evolution] calendar of evolution with exchange on KDE

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 16:08 +0100, Rainer Hartwig wrote:
But I do not know what I have to do to work with the calendar of
exchange. I can write Meetings to my personal local cal, but I cannot
see any information from the exchange calender of my.

It's not really clear from this message what the failure is... you need
to be more specific.

When you go to create a meeting, on the right next to the "Organizer"
field (which will be you) there is a drop-down box for "Calendar".  Can
you select the "Calendar" from your Exchange account there?  If not, why
not; do you not see it there at all?  Or is it greyed out?  Or can you
select it but it doesn't actually do anything?  Or does it give an
error?  What is the error message?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>                 http://make.mad-scientist.us
 "Please remain calm--I may be mad, but I am a professional."--Mad Scientist