Re: [Evolution] Competing with Microsoft

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 18:58 -0500, Chris Worley wrote:
So, don't look on Evolutions inability to exactly emulate Outlook,
because it's never going to happen: look at how Evolution excels
beyond Outlooks capabilities as a justification for switching.

I like highlight-to-quote and threading that you can't get in Outlook
either.

I hate the Outlook interface, but that's just me.  In fact, I am not
really thrilled with the Evolution interface, but love the way it does
Exchange 2003, and how much better it is than Outlook if I have to use
Exchange.

What Evolution needs to do for wider adaptation in Exchange shops is do
things like the forms (such as the outlook forms for calendar updates)
better.  I can live without them, but my users, not so much.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075