[Evolution] Evolution crashed on me, and now after a wait of over 10 hours will not open

I have tried all I can find at Ubuntu.com forums, and else where on the internet, this is the code I get when I use terminal to start it up:
lisac lisac-desktop:~$ evolution
/home/lisac/.themes/Darker theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:50: Clearlooks configuration option "menuitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored. /home/lisac/.themes/Darker theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:51: Clearlooks configuration option "listviewitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored. /home/lisac/.themes/Darker theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:52: Clearlooks configuration option "progressbarstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
RSS Plugin enabled
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
lisac lisac-desktop:~$

Can anyone tell me what I might have done? Or what to do to fix? I have tried to reinstall via synaptic, nothing works. I was using it, and then it just stopped working. I can open while in terminal, but if i shut terminal down, evolution shuts down also.

thank you very much for any help