Re: [Evolution] Outlook doesn't see ics if appointmentisscheduledtobe not all day

Il giorno gio, 17/01/2008 alle 09.29 -0500, Art Alexion ha scritto:
I made some test, and for me the problem is on appaointments that are
not for an entire day.

I never have occasion to schedule all day appointments so I didn't know
they worked.

If I recall correctly, the ICS produced by evolution was mangled
somehow, and even evolution couldn't import it.  Evo seems to have no
problems importing ics produced by Outlook or the gmail web interface.

I don't know about mangling...
It seems that appointments scheduled for entire day have less fields
than others. Maybe some fields are not good for outlook.

I will try with gmail now, because I have a new account on it.

P.S.
I'm unable to write directly to you.
I receive this reply:
Connected to 63.139.112.166 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 country ip access denied; ip 213.158.72.43

Bye
 Ambrogio