Re: [Evolution] Exchange 2007 Support

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 10:40 -0500, Rick Bilonick wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 10:20 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 14:13 +0000, Nissen, Dave wrote:
I would like to find out if the current version of Evolution will work
in an Exchange 2007 organization that does not have any public folder
support configured?

The current stable version of Evolution does not work with Exchange 2007
at all, regardless of public folder support, as far as I'm aware.

I believe Exchange 2007 support via MAPI will happen in March.

The statement "does not have any public folder support configured" is
actually a very important information to consider. Please see this link
for a discussion on the CONNECT_IGNORE_NO_PF flag:

http://blogs.msdn.com/stephen_griffin/archive/2007/03/19/mapi-and-exchange-2007.aspx

I do not know if the MAPI branch will honor this flag, but I do known
that e-b svn trunk does.

HTH,
  jules