Re: [Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution - NO LONGER WORKS

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 22:43 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-01-14, 12:37 GMT, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'm using 2.12.2 in Fedora 8 and I can tell you spam filtering
with
bogofilter does not work at all. (It worked fine under Fedora 6).

Yes, I can confirm that (now using the official RPMs). I now have no
spam filtering. I'm reluctant to go back to SA as I think BF is more
suited to a personal machine. I'll report it to Bugzilla but don't hold
your breath ...

(back-translated from Czech, so these may just approximate
labels)
Edit/Settings/Mail settings/Unsolicited Messages/check all
checkboxes and select appropriate plugin.

My settings haven't changed since spam filtering used to work, and they
match what you are suggesting. All that's changed is the Evo version.

It *doesn't* work.

poc