[Evolution] Evolution Stopped Working This Morning

I'm running Fedora 8 and Evolution 2.12.2 with all the latest updates.
I've been using Evolution and Fedora with the Exchange server here for
about 3 years and have always been able to easily access my e-mail. That
is, until this morning. I have the correct OWA URL. Previously to
upgrading to Fedora 8, I could never get to the global address list with
Evolution but once I installed Fedora 8 with Evolution, GAL started
working. Now I can neither get my e-mail or get to the GAL. I can go in
through the exchange web site and also with the CITRIX ICA client.

I put a call in to see if they have "upgraded" Exchange. I believe they
were using Exchange 2003 and I've just been told they are using 2007 now
(so they must have upgraded last night).

I get a "can't authenticate" error message.

Will Evolution 2.12.2 work with Exchange 2007? Does Evolution-Brutus
work with 2007? What should I do if anything?

Instead of using the OWA URL, can you use the server's dns or IP? Will
it make any difference?

Rick B.