Re: [Evolution] customize evolution; outlook contacts?

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 05:48 -0500, Henjo wrote:

* Everything is working with my Exchange account, except for the
global
address list. Whenever I try to open that I get the following error:
"Error loading addressbook. We were unable to open this addressbook.
This either means you have entered an incorrect URI, or the server is
unreachable."
Any ideas what may cause this and/or help find out what's wrong?

First question is, "what version are you using?"  There seem to have
been vast improvements in GAL implementations over version 2.10 in
version 2.12.

--
Art Alexion
MIS