Re: [Evolution] Evolution compilation with svn on f8

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 15:19 +0000, William John Murray wrote:
Hello all,
           I want to compile evolution from svn on Fedora 8 to try the
mapi interface. However, autoconf.sh fails, not producing a Makefile.in
I have spent a long time  trying to guess the error and am now asking
for help...
   Does the following ring any bells for anyone?
   Thanks Bill

I don't see any actual error message in the output you posted, just the
normal pedantic bellyaching from Automake.  What does the end of the
output look like?  Your posted output looks like it got cut short.

Matthew Barnes