From: Tom Brewer <brewer 05 gmail com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Set Default Calendar for New Events
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:50:35 -0500

Whenever I add a new event to my calendar, the default it always to the
"Personal" one. I need things to go to the Exchange Calendar. Sometimes
I forget to change it when I add something new and it's a problem.

Is there any way to set the Exchange calendar as the default for,
everything basically? I never use the Personal calendar.

Thank you in advance.
tb